Saturday, April 19, 2008

Why we lost the election, pt.1

Is it any wonder that Democrats keep getting their asses kicked every four years? Taking into account that I'm a pretty liberal guy, and have Obama's back this year, what I saw on the back of a car on my way to work was another reason why Demos are their own worst enemy. I also think bumper stickers are one of the most ridiculous things you can paste on your car. Those "Kerry-Edwards '04" stickers you still see are pretty fresh, aren't they? Of course this same car had a "You can't hug your child with nuclear arms" sticker and some sort of goddess message that I had to turn away from. But if you are a Democrat and have this on the back of your car, well, not to be too harsh, but you're a loser and should probably just sit in your basement glued to your hobbit message boards and not venture outside where you might have to interact with the public.....

2 comments:

Samuel John Klein said...

Heck, above all the joke's just goten old anyway.

And the dependence on movie typography kind of makes the joke too obvious.

bb said...

I know. As much as conservatives disturb me, sometimes liberals have the worst sense of humor, and try so hard that it ruins the joke anyway.