Thursday, June 05, 2008

Feeding the fetish!

Quick memo to fellow Portland taco cart fetishists: Kiko's Taqueria Uruapan (conveniently located right across the street from the wine shack on the corner of SE 13th Av and SE Lexington St.) now has added chorizo to their menu. Just so you know, I took a field trip across the street to investigate this latest development and they rock! Nice and meaty, non-greasy, spicy bits of pork sausage goodness. Plus all their other tacos for a mere one dollar each are the best taco buy in town!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

life would be so cold and empty without taco trucks.

my local taqueria has chorizo quesadilla and tostados carnitas that are to. die. for.

bb said...

I couldn't agree more. I'm looking out my front window right now at the taco truck....it's calling to me.........

Anonymous said...

If I can find dollar tacos anywhere but Taco Bell, I'm all over it. Sounds great. Also bb, I'm thinking of relocating from Los Angeles to Portland by the end of the year. Can I send you an email and pick your brain about your fine city?

bb said...

joy...you'll be most happy here, I promise. So many more things to do and eat here! Feel free to email anytime: vinobuys@qwest.net
I'd be happy to share!