Friday, June 06, 2008

Seven deadly sins? Count me in!


I saw this while surfing on notcot. These wine glasses are awesome. Called the Seven Deadly Glasses. British designer Kacper Hamilton came up with the concept because: “These red wine glasses are based on the 7 deadly sins. Each glass encapsulates a sin, which is revealed through the ritual of drinking. The ‘7 Deadly Glasses’ are about celebrating passion and encouraging the user to be sinful......"

Like I need help with that. If I was any more sinful I'd be walking around with horns on my head and a pitchfork. Let's see...Wrath? Check. Greed? Check. Pride? Check. Gluttony? Are you fucking kidding me...Double-check! Lust; envy; sloth? Check; only when my dining companion orders something better; and usually the morning after.

Click on this link to see for yourselves!
Photo from notcot

No comments: