Friday, January 22, 2010

Me brag? Oh, please!

The point of this post isn't to brag about how while our new baby was napping I threw off the new parent daze to throw together dessert for our friends tonight. It also isn't to brag about my beautiful huckleberry bundt cake in the picture above since I did post the recipe here recently, although if I was to brag I would say how fucking cool does that look?! The point is if you are into the bundt as I am then you have to get the Williams-Sonoma "Heritage" bundt cake pan that we got as a Christmas present from sis Jane. This was the initial use, and I am...okay...I am feeling really damn smug about it. Get yours and you'll see what I mean!

4 comments:

Kathleen Bauer said...

What can I say but "Seeeeeexy!" (That Jane has some great taste!)

Curious Lissa said...

Seriously! If only I could bake!! That looks great!

dds said...

This cake was so freaking good I can't even begin to say. It may have surpassed w's almond cake...not sure...maybe you two should have a bake-off. I'd be willing to judge; let me check my calendar; yep, free to judge whenever you say the word.

(Groovy shape too; like the Sydney Opera House of cakes.)

bb said...

kab...that may be the ultimate compliment!

CL...if I can bake this you can...seriously! It is SO easy.

DDS....Gosh, thanks! A comparison to the glory that is w's almond cake is high praise indeed! Mmm...cake bake-off....let me say it again...cake bake-off..............